MOOREX Token, The latest DeFi to look out for in the Cryptocurrency community. The article speaks more of why Morrex is the game-changing exchange in the crypto space.
Moorex is a decentralized exchange built on the Ethereum blockchain. Users can exchange their cryptocurrency for another while providing full custody over their tokens and coins. Moorex is a decentralized automated market maker (AMM) on the Ethereum blockchain which rewards its users with Moorex tokens for creating liquidity and staking within the ecosystem. It also proposes that it will have a no-loss DeFi savings lottery. This lottery aims to help its users save money and win weekly rewards.
In addition, since the community is built as a DeFi token, it will bring transparency and anonymity into charity in the finance sector. This token functions differently from the traditional financial bodies which are centralized. Compared to centralized finance platforms that store their information in a single location, making it vulnerable to hacks. Moorex's data is stored on the Ethereum and Binance blockchain, which is distributed across all the nodes in the network. When the transaction is made with the MOOR token, like every Ethereum and Binance transaction, a copy of the transaction is made available across every available node across the globe. In case of any alteration, it must be done to all nodes, given the number of nodes, it is practically impossible.
Moreover, this decentralized platform is launching its NFT collectibles. These collectibles will be tradeable on the blockchain with Moorex token. That's not all to expect because the crypto platform is creating play-to-earn games in the metaverse. This is a platform that enables its users to earn while they play. It's a killer combination of money and entertainment.
The Moorex protocol is planning to give DeFi grants through the Moorex token. To ensure the transparency and reliability of the process, it opts for blockchain technology which ensures the charity process. Since it has canceled out third-party involvement, the business owners are accountable for the donations made from the network fee.
On a side note, the more people trade Moorex tokens, the more rewards you will receive as a liquidity supplier. This is why users are encouraged to be liquid providers by supplying the Moorex token and contributing to its circulation. Moorex holders benefit from the automatic rewards and anti-whale features of Moorex. This cryptocurrency is a cross-chain token that has a maximum supply of 100 billion on the Ethereum and Binance blockchain. For its funding system, it directs 2% of its transaction tax to be distributed among all holders. This means that every Moorex token holder will continually have a never-ending cycle of passive income. While 3% goes to the charity wallet for business grants, and 2% goes to the liquidity pool.
The token developer didn't have a presale for this token because they wanted to give everyone a chance to be an early buyer of the Moorex token. What they did was have a stealth launch, with no paid advertising or marketing before launch. They plan to lock 80% of liquidity on both Ethereum and Binance blockchains, while the remaining 20% will go to future development, marketing, charity, and exchange listings.
You can keep up with the latest developments by being in the Moorex community. There is a Telegram channel directed to this cause.